Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sorry...been way to busy with family & holidays

Hi all...
I really need to catch everyone up on what we've been doing the last month. But even now I really don't have the time. Although I will try and make time soon and put several of our pictures on my page as well. I was able to finish up a few of my looming projects for Christmas, so I will tell you more with my pictures, hopefully sometime this week.

Right now I've been trying to get caught up on the many emails that I have missed on several of the email loops that I'm on. One of them had a very interesting link to helping with frogging a project. They called it their "Lifeline" or rather insurance for knitter's. While I haven't used it yet, it sounds like it would work out pretty good on the loom as well. Here is the link for the site: Lifeline on Heartstrings FiberArts. I'm printing it out for future reference and also bookmarking it...maybe you should too. Anyway it sounds like it would be better then ripping everything out.

Have a great day and don't give up on me...I'll update everyone soon.

No comments: