Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Dishcloth is all...done...

Well I finished up the "Pieces of My Heart" dishcloth yesterday. I must admit I did have a little trouble remembering how to do the crochet bind off, but it all worked out. This is the first thing I've made with the fine gauge (1/4") and I really like the look of it! (even if I do say so myself...LOL)
This is the first dishcloth that I have made...I'm sure the more you do the faster they go. Plus I found out, you want to be careful and not work on something like this with a design and talk at the same time. If you do...you might end up like me and have to frog some of your stitches (rip-it, rip-it), but luckily I didn't mess up very much.

I'm planning on giving this to my neighbor...since he was so nice to make the loom for me. Now I need to figure out which project and which loom I'm going to do next.

No comments: