Thursday, April 17, 2008

Finally found something to help rotate pictures!

Yeah! Today I was looking through Mozilla and seeing what add-on programs they might have and found "Image Assistant", which is a Firefox add-on. After you download the program you can use your mouse and right click and a menu will pop-up and then you choose open image. This then gives you their toolbar to work with the image and luckily rotating an image is one of the choices. Then once I got the picture the way that I wanted it...I just saved it.

Then of course I had to upload it again to my blog, and then move the picture where I wanted it. But at least it helped some.

Sometimes I think I would be better to actually make my blog in Dreamweaver and then post it that way. I don't remember having quite this much trouble putting pictures and text where I wanted them...but it's been awhile since I've used it...so I'd probably have to re-learn everything anyway. I just wanted an "easy" way to put down my thoughts and projects! So here I am!

Thanks for those who have tried to give me helpful hints...Jeannette I did have my pictures rotated in my camera, but when they uploaded from the SD card...they were back to the orginal way. Oh well...at least I found an option that works...even if it does take a little extra time. I wish blogger would just let you right click and put your image where your arrow key was...that would make it so much easier!!!!

No comments: